At Azavista we understand that planning an event for a city, state/region, and most especially a federal government agency can be full of requirements, policies, and processes that make compliance and approval tricky. The solution offers the ability to pick and choose which modules can support each planner’s specific needs to maximize efficiency, stay within budget, and get internal sign-off before executing your event.
Top Solution For Government Event Planners
Whether you are planning a large annual conference or a multi-office plenary session, Azavista provides flexible solutions based on your unique needs. The all-in-one event management platform enables Government event planners to create automated workflows that save time, facilitate bureaucratic processes, and offer the highest level of security for data share and storage.
- Delegate the invitation and registration processes through our CRM integration and email marketing solution.
- Manage all aspects of VIP guest delegates and speaker travel including airfare, visa allowances, hotel room reservations and boom blocking.
- The Abstract Module supports a call for speaker abstracts as well as the ability to manage the submissions and set tasks amongst the review committee creating ease in the speaker selection process.
- Have the ability to control or restrict session access based on pre-set security clearance allowances.
- Includes an extensive reporting system that encourages learning and increase efficiencies and cost savings.
- Logistic Module can house all of approved vendors, creating a central location.
- The RFP manager can house and distribute the RFP to preferred vendors, track submissions, report to teammates and notify winner.
- Use our website builder to create a custom landing page to support your public procurement campaign and encourage vendors to apply.
- Create RFP submission registration forms with required fields ensuring that only qualifies candidates are able to pass through an initial screening process.
- Utilize the budget module to control event or procurement spending with a real time dashboard and email notifications keeping planners up to date on total spend.
- System and data security is compliant to ISO27001 and our platform is SOC-2 Certified.
- Our web content builder can easily publish all disclaimers prior to the event or plenary session.
- Manage sensitive content exchange on a secure and private cloud data storage system.
- Upon registration, the workflow module is able to trigger custom reoccurring processes, tasks to support any compliance needs.
- Our check-in app can capture signatures prior to event or session entry to include any NDA or terms and conditions compliance requirements.
- Set up recurring event-types as customized templates to maximize time and be able to focus on event content and execution.
- Utilize our Workflow module to automatically trigger set email responses, task assignments, and internal communication flow to increase department efficiency.
- Offer a virtual module for international delegates to be able to join and can create reoccurring webinars or live streaming events easily.
Trusted by the Best in The Business
We help planners transform the way they plan and execute their government events
while tracking and improving their objectives.
Explore more modules. Mix and Match.
Azavista is unique in its offering for event workflows. Event organisers can quickly create a variety of workflows for all modules in the Azavista platform. Here you can think of participant approval processes, content approvals, event approvals, budget workflows and many more. The workflow module is built in such a way that even complex processes can be created by event organizers without the need for engineering or workflow specialists.
Azavista gives you an integrated, real-time view of your participants list as well as the status of their registration, which can be easily edited and exported into different formats. By efficiently managing these aspects, you can carry out tasks and have better control over the access to the event activities.
Manage your team from only one interface to simplify the logistics and planning process of your event – avoid overwhelming your event planners with endless to-do lists and spreadsheets! Create and assign tasks lists to colleagues, external contacts, follow event progress and keep track of costs, attendance and project progress.
Our Networking & Event app is not only quick and easy to set up but is also very powerful and fully customizable for your company branding. Improve the impact of your events with the best mobile experience, that provides your attendees with networking opportunities, and the right content before, during, and after your event.
Allow your exhibitors to gather valuable information about the attendees that visit their stand by scanning the QR code from their badge. Exhibitors will have direct access to their new gathered leads so they can invite them for offside dinners and network events, outside of the official exhibition program.
An essential part of the personal, high-quality event experience is having a fast and smooth quick check-in system. Participants are automatically checked-in by scanning a unique QR code generated for their tickets. Part of this solution is done by having badges automatically created and printed – for one attendee or for the entire guest list.
Setting up registration forms for participants, speakers, sponsors, approvals and many more is one of the best features of our platform. You can easily use various templates so that creating a new event can be done in 3 clicks. Or create advanced forms with multiple steps supporting any requirement you need. Ease of use, flexibility and ability to customise are constructed in such a way that no training is needed to realise amazing results.
Azavista collects data from every aspect of the event planning process to provide you with easy to understand insights that make it simple for you to make knowledgeable decisions. Check out the status of key planning variables by running instant online reports, exporting your data and sharing it with other team members. Set triggers and alerts also to other key stakeholders in your organization.
Our virtual events solution offers seamless integration with your preferred conferencing platform. With our powerful tool stack, event planners can work on their entire online event process in one single place, from the promotion to the execution and the management. At the same time, they have the option to utilize our Engagement App, which ensures attendees’ are interacting through features like networking, instant meetings, surveys, quizzes, or polls.
With our event ticketing solution, you can easily organize paid events for conferences, training and more. This module also allows adding other products as part of the shopping cart for your customer. In addition, we support various discount codes, multiple currencies. It is also possible to show specific products to specific audiences for example to organize sponsor packages. Finally, we offer full flexibility for the payment handler you would like to work with.
Events programs often have a large variety of dynamics, that’s why you’re enabled to create, manage and schedule different event activities, such as workshops, small seminars, meetings and much more – all within your event. Also, you can make real-time updates, and allow participants to register for their preferred or required sessions.
Our solution simplifies the process of managing your own event suppliers. As well as sourcing of new suppliers for your event and delivering visibility into total spend. Whether it’s a venue, catering, help or something else – you can source the best option while having more control over the time spent securing the right supplier.
Our hotel and roomblock management module is specifically suitable for events where you manage hotel group bookings for multi-day events. You can customize the allocation with shoulders, pre and post nights for several hotels and manage groups from 10 to 2000 rooms. Participants can select their preferred hotel, room type in the registration form. Upon their registration confirmation, our systems automatically update the roomblock allocation, so you can keep control of your availability. In addition, there is also a setting to activate room sharing should this be a corporate policy in your organization.
Schedule a demo with one of our consultants to further explore Azavista
We are ready to help you overcome all of your event management challenges.