Pharma and Healthcare
The Azavista solution can be customized to the specific needs of the medical event planning industry and already delivers its event technology platform to some of the largest pharmaceutical and healthcare organizations globally!
Top Solution For Pharma and Healthcare
Whether you are planning a large annual conference or a “investigator” meeting, Azavista provides flexible solutions based on your unique needs. Our all-in-one event management platform enables Pharma event planners to create customized workflows that automate complicated compliance processes, facilitate continued education session planning which supports more effective & engaging learning experiences, as well as offers the highest level of security for data share and storage.
- Maximize your time with our simple drag & drop editor, which lets you create custom-branded websites, registration pages, and email campaigns. Plus, you can set up recurring event types as customized templates.
- Increase healthcare providers (HCPs’) attendance and registration through simple and fast barcode scanner check-in.
- Track CE credits through our stored event registration data. Attendance is linked to each attendee through Participant Management.
- “Break the ice” during networking focused meetings and improve outcomes with the help of interactivity polls to gauge understanding or agreement with content.
- Offer a live and virtual hybrid for continued education sessions making attendance easier for HCP’s to participate.
- Facilitate Q&A’s to increase individual relevance Employ our content gamification module to test understanding.
- Fulfill data security requirements. Azavista is compliant to ISO27001 and the platform is SOC-2 certified.
- Manage and approve with ease all speaker content through the Abstract management tool. You can also automate processes to publish disclaimers prior to your event or CE session.
- Add a digital attendee signature requirement to any form during registration or arrival to event in case of compliance needs.
- Manage all aspects of guest and speaker travel including airfare, visa allowances, hotel room reservations and boom blocking.
- Distribute of a call for speaker abstracts as well as the ability to manage the submissions, set tasks amongst the review committee creating ease in the selection process.
- Track progress, costs and other metrics through an extensive reporting system that encourages learning, increase efficiencies contributing to overall cost savings.
Trusted by the Best in The Business
We help Pharma Event Planners transform the way they plan and execute their events
while tracking and improving their objectives.
Explore more modules. Mix and Match.
Azavista is unique in its offering for event workflows. Event organisers can quickly create a variety of workflows for all modules in the Azavista platform. Here you can think of participant approval processes, content approvals, event approvals, budget workflows and many more. The workflow module is built in such a way that even complex processes can be created by event organizers without the need for engineering or workflow specialists.
Azavista gives you an integrated, real-time view of your participants list as well as the status of their registration, which can be easily edited and exported into different formats. By efficiently managing these aspects, you can carry out tasks and have better control over the access to the event activities.
Manage your team from only one interface to simplify the logistics and planning process of your event – avoid overwhelming your event planners with endless to-do lists and spreadsheets! Create and assign tasks lists to colleagues, external contacts, follow event progress and keep track of costs, attendance and project progress.
Our Networking & Event app is not only quick and easy to set up but is also very powerful and fully customizable for your company branding. Improve the impact of your events with the best mobile experience, that provides your attendees with networking opportunities, and the right content before, during, and after your event.
Allow your exhibitors to gather valuable information about the attendees that visit their stand by scanning the QR code from their badge. Exhibitors will have direct access to their new gathered leads so they can invite them for offside dinners and network events, outside of the official exhibition program.
An essential part of the personal, high-quality event experience is having a fast and smooth quick check-in system. Participants are automatically checked-in by scanning a unique QR code generated for their tickets. Part of this solution is done by having badges automatically created and printed – for one attendee or for the entire guest list.
Setting up registration forms for participants, speakers, sponsors, approvals and many more is one of the best features of our platform. You can easily use various templates so that creating a new event can be done in 3 clicks. Or create advanced forms with multiple steps supporting any requirement you need. Ease of use, flexibility and ability to customise are constructed in such a way that no training is needed to realise amazing results.
Azavista collects data from every aspect of the event planning process to provide you with easy to understand insights that make it simple for you to make knowledgeable decisions. Check out the status of key planning variables by running instant online reports, exporting your data and sharing it with other team members. Set triggers and alerts also to other key stakeholders in your organization.
Our virtual events solution offers seamless integration with your preferred conferencing platform. With our powerful tool stack, event planners can work on their entire online event process in one single place, from the promotion to the execution and the management. At the same time, they have the option to utilize our Engagement App, which ensures attendees’ are interacting through features like networking, instant meetings, surveys, quizzes, or polls.
With our event ticketing solution, you can easily organize paid events for conferences, training and more. This module also allows adding other products as part of the shopping cart for your customer. In addition, we support various discount codes, multiple currencies. It is also possible to show specific products to specific audiences for example to organize sponsor packages. Finally, we offer full flexibility for the payment handler you would like to work with.
Events programs often have a large variety of dynamics, that’s why you’re enabled to create, manage and schedule different event activities, such as workshops, small seminars, meetings and much more – all within your event. Also, you can make real-time updates, and allow participants to register for their preferred or required sessions.
Our solution simplifies the process of managing your own event suppliers. As well as sourcing of new suppliers for your event and delivering visibility into total spend. Whether it’s a venue, catering, help or something else – you can source the best option while having more control over the time spent securing the right supplier.
Our hotel and roomblock management module is specifically suitable for events where you manage hotel group bookings for multi-day events. You can customize the allocation with shoulders, pre and post nights for several hotels and manage groups from 10 to 2000 rooms. Participants can select their preferred hotel, room type in the registration form. Upon their registration confirmation, our systems automatically update the roomblock allocation, so you can keep control of your availability. In addition, there is also a setting to activate room sharing should this be a corporate policy in your organization.
Schedule a demo with one of our consultants to further explore Azavista
We are ready to help you overcome all of your event management challenges.